Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2/12-2/20


2/12: I have watched too much reality TV. I stare at people and watch them; they notice me because they aren't on television.
2/13: Nights in are almost always better than nights out. Comfort food and coziness should never be underestimated.
2/14: I was surprised for the first time on Valentines day. No flowers. But so imperfectly right. I love this, I love that we get to have first anniversaries and first valentines day all over again.
2/15: I don't understand it when people say that they are worried about becoming more like their mothers. I really hope to become half as sweet/ dedicated/ internal and externally beautiful as my mom.
2/16: I have always underestimated the value of community. The women I am with on Monday nights are changing my life so profoundly. Age has never meant so little. They are so inspiring, I have never met such transparent and vulnerable people, they are teaching me so much more than I ever could have imagined. I cannot believe that such a painful process is something that I look forward to. This makes me feel truly joyful and truly broken hearted. I think the concept of refiners fire is starting to hit.
2/17: The view in my office is unchanging, other than the various sugary treats that sit to my left.
2/18: I know no less than 6 pregnant women.
2/20: Working in an office is making me want to be done with school and get on with life and never sit so much ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment