Monday, March 9, 2009

2/20-3/8


2/20: I like watching the different seasons, but sometimes they feel like they last too long.
2/21: I have been overwhelmed so much lately that it is starting to feel normal and feeling just 'whelmed is kind of a let down. I like things to remain to big.
2/23: I am a sensitive and pretty grace filled person most of the time, but when it comes to adults blaming their parents my empathy runs out and I just want people to take some responsibility.
2/24: Having a baby wouldn't be the end of the world. But I cannot go with the whole Rufus thing...nope
2/26: I am becoming a biker, I fear this will be like the time I became a runner. It got hard and cold, so I stopped.
2/28: I don't think I actually form habbits like a normal person.
3/1: Not having cable isn't as terrible as I thought it would be. We talk more and look at eachother more, its nice. We recently learned that the average mairred couple talks to eachother for just 12 minutes a day. This is terrifying. How is it possible? If we become like that, I will do something crazy to stop it. Something bizzare and crazy, belive you me.
3/2: "I know that she's a liar, when I look into her eyes. But I belive in every word she says. She's out to start a fire burning everything I have. I can't put it out, it's all inside my head. But then you sing, then you sing."
3/3: Baking is theaputic, till I eat it all.
3/4: Some people can just give her the look and she follows the wordless instructions; I do not have the look.
3/5: Sitting on his lap is more comfortable than sitting next to loud eating noises. I will always choose the lap over the smack.
3/6: When I notice men looking when were at bars, I kiss extra hard just to ruin it. I love the look right after that kiss.
3/7: Eye contact is hard. I can only look at her when we joke, otherwise I am scared she will see right through me and say things I don't want to hear. It sounds louder when I look at her.
3/8: My mom told me she felt like she put those playmobile people away just yesterday, but it was nearly 15 years ago. Looking at my toys gave both of us funny feelings.

5 comments:

  1. Your writin' is inspirin'
    From the Hams to bonny Cork
    From the ancient haunts of Ireland
    To the Lochs of Forest Park

    When this wee one gets to roamin'
    and all schedules off he gets
    We don't want to hear no moanin'
    Sure he's slow but nere forgets.

    The green will be arrivin'
    In the slug mail it appears
    and the wee guy will be strivin'
    To be on time this comin' year

    Patrick B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn,
    Where did that Playmobile Photo come from? It's really really cool. I don't get to get online nearly as much these days but it was a pleasure checking in on yours for a bit today! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ah, love the playmobile pic xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. "feeling just 'whelmed" made me laugh ~ and I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh. I just realized you don't write here anymore!! I was so excited you "followed" so I could find this blog, but, ahhhhhhh you don't write here anymore.

    ReplyDelete