Monday, February 9, 2009

02/05-07

2/5: Without the close relationships I have made these last couple of years I wouldn't be nearly as brave as I am today. I am so thankful for making friends who care about me and who push me to be braver than I was the day before. Thanks belles.
2/6: The computer at my work sits much to close to my face. Sometimes I worry I won't ever see in more than 2 dimensions; I spend to much time in this place. And WWU pays me allot considering all of the budget issues.
2/7: I am suspicious of my brothers television recommendations. Also, I am coming to terms with my family being strange and different and I think I actually really like how different and odd we all are. I wouldn't go so far as saying we are all puzzle pieces or anything like that. But, I think that we are great challenges for each other and I like that. Also, I am glad I am a chameleon. Also, kids are the best bumper/peace makers/fun inducers that have ever been. Seriously. I love my family.

1 comment: