Wednesday, February 4, 2009

playing catch up...

1/30/09 Women in workout videos, no matter what, have odd belly buttons.

1/31/09 All at once I feel like I never go home to see family and then in the same breath I can look at my credit card statement and know for a a fact that my car and gas comsumption says something entirely different.
2/1/09 I am really torn about this month of february...I am suspicious. On one hand feb holds some good birthdays (and a new baby on the 10th!) On the other it holds so much sadness that the first few days will be spent thinking about that and then after I don't want to be happy birthdaying.
2/2/09 I need to have more habits. Getting to church this morning was so wonderful. I accomplished alot today and ate even more, also I don't get football.
2/3/09 My husband is really adorable. He thought the superbowl was prerecorded...haahhahahahha

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Charlie thought the SB was pre-recorded?!? You guys were at our Seahawks party with all the sadness! How did he miss that? That is pretty funny. I think it's a five second delay?!?

    ReplyDelete