Monday, January 12, 2009

1/10/09


The man who runs the big antique store on Holly St. is much younger than he looks. He eats spaghettios out of the can/cold very often. I have been there quite allot lately and every time he is eating it. I come in the morning, afternoon and evening-never consistent. But he is always eating it. The woman who runs it is my favorite. She always sits at an old table organizing Christmas balls or little nick-knacks. She look like the woman from Poltergeist with the crazy hair and the crazier voice. She sweet and told me that sometimes the framed pictures have other even older pictures behind the one that the previous owner liked best. and that sometime the pictures behind them are dirty, she said she tosses those suggestive dirty ones...but I spied a stack of vintage naked ladies in a back corner near the sink and coffee maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment