Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/11/09



I have been noticing them everywhere. 1. Because I am terrified. 2. Because I am intrigued. 3. Because I can't get this out of my head.

Also, I wrote a whole post about each of the women in my family and how beautiful they each are pregnant... I wrote about good syle (all of them...seriously), statuesque beauty (Eliza) and fit/healthy strong pregs, cutest bump (Summer), perfect shorty pregnant with the best hair while pregnant (mom, with summer), only super tall (ok so tall to me) prego who looks beautiful and non alien while pregs (stephanie)and looks like anthro threw everything cozy and wonderful on her and it somehow worked out into the best outfits ever. ANYHOW I wrote that..it was long, and perfect and not this dumb awkward shorty post that I mean as super complimentary but due to my anger with the pc (notice its not capitalized because my work computer dosen't deserve that!) might come off mean...but its not meant to be.

The final beautiful picture of a pregnant woman I have had on my mind in my grandma. One of my favorite pictures is of her Pregnant with my Mom, it is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment